Liebster Award – Honest Answers to Personal Life Questions
Just recently I was nominated for the “Liebster Award” which is a blog post roll out for up-and-coming blogs. Thank you Zoe from prettynormalgirl for nominating me. (For all of you who speak German please drop by at her blog! I translated the questions in English, as most of my blog is not written in German.) I will give you honest answers to some personal life questions, my feelings and thoughts.
Is there an experience in your life that has impressed or changed you, whether positive or negative, or a moment that you like to remember?
Of course there are a thousand moments I wanna remember, this is one of the reasons why I write. I write because I am afraid that one day I don´t remember what I had experiences anymore. The 10 days jeep journey in Costa Rica, my first solo travel to Sri Lanka, my first surf lesson in Portugal. My Dad. My Childhood, my parents house and the smell of fresh coffee and bread on Sunday mornings. My best friends birthday party and how we can laugh about everything. The positive things are those I wanna keep in mind, but what changed me or let´s say what really made me the person I am now were the things that I was struggling with. First of all the death of my father when I was 19. But I believe that life is a constant change. I am thankful for all the experiences in my life, the good and the not so good, as I´ve learned.
Do you ever think about sustainability? If so, what do you do to live more sustainable?
YES! There are several things I do, as for example I do not take the plastic bags at the super market. I try to buy less packaged food. I separate my waste. I buy clothes that I can wear at least some years, not something that won´t make it one week. I am aware of the term “throwaway society” and absolutely no not support that. I don’t buy more food than I can eat and I try to buy seasonal food out of the region. I don’t through old clothes or shoes away, I always put them into a recycling bin. I recycle. That´s what I can think of in my daily routine. I do my best 🙂
What are you working?
I am working in the fields of Communications, in the area of Sport.
What are you thankful for?
I am thankful for my parents, for being born in Austria, for having such a good childhood, for being able to travel and for the friends that supported me also in difficult times. I think we should be thankful for so much more than we actually are. Like having a coffee in the morning or the possibility of living in a warm house, having friends and family etc. 🙂
Party or a cosy cooking evening with friends?
I would rather prefer the evening with friends, as I have the feeling that now, that we are working, we don´t see each other that often and spending the evening at home with friends and chat is so much more worth for me at the moment. But I also enjoy party nights with them!
I am nominating the following blogs:
- travelwoman (German)
- weltblicke (German)
- roadtrippin (German)
- and carry.on.me – a Girl I know from my Hometown Vienna. (German writing!)
- inspiredtoexplore (English)
- thelogicaltraveler (English)
- simplyshanicexo (English)
- happinessandthings (English)
Here are your Questions:
- What is the first thing you do in the morning?
- Which book are you currently reading and is there a reason behind?
- What is your favorite country you traveled so far and why?
- What is planned for your next trip?
- What helps you to get new inspirations for your blog?
Oh, and in case you do not know already how this here works, here is what to do:
- Say “Thank you” to the person who nominated you and link to his/her blog (That´s me ;))
- Answer the 5 question you´ve been asked (See above)
- Nominate how many ever you want other blogger (should be a blog that eventually hash´t´gone viral yet :P)
- Add this rules to your blog post
- Inform the blogger about your nomination