I lost my Heart to the Ocean.
2015 I started this blog, which motivated me to go leave my hometown Vienna behind and travel the world. What started in March 2016 never really stopped.
I am a Traveller.
I am a Yogi: a Student & a Teacher.
A free mind and thinker.
My heart craves for the endless sea, stunning mountains, calming lakes.
I learn. I explore. I discover.
Myself and the world.
I talk a lot, but I am also a good listener.
I learned to love life.
And I want to encourage you, to get there as well. To do what you love. To jump. To go out there and break free.
My full CV/educational background: katharinamaloun.com
I am a 250 hour Registered Yoga Teacher with Yoga Alliance
My Yoga path – Teacher Trainings and further education
- 200h Teacher Training, Kashish Yoga, Goa India – January 2018
- The mythology behind Hanumanasana – Ariadna Castorena – June 2018
- Love your Down Dog – Jeanette Fuchs – June 2018
- Advanced Sequencing – Ariadna Castorena – July 2018
- Yoga meets Alignment – Food workshop Christine Roth – October 2018
- Karma Yogi @ Yogi Heart Fair – May 2019
- Radical Freedom: a journey of self-mastery, wholeness, and hope – Krista Marie Starr – 2019
- Yoga at the Wall – Ariadna Castorena – February 2020
- 50h Yin Yoga Teacher Training with Bernie Clark – May 2020